Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm the Crazy Aunt! With a nephew to Match!

My sister Abigail (the artist!  Check her out! http://www.abigailmarble.com/)    Sent me this text of a recent conversation between her and my 3 year old nephew.  He spent a long weekend with us recently.  It is possible that the Hooligans have influenced him just a smidgen....


Mama: “Senor Cupcake, if you are eating, please stay at the table.”
Cupcake wafts about, clenching a drippy pear in fist.
Mama: “Please don’t walk around with that sticky pear. Sit at the table.”
Cupcake giggles maniacally, continues to waft.
Mama: “Last warning! I am going to count to 3, and if you can’t bring it to the table I will have to take it away.”
Cupcake furrows his brow, bolts for a far corner and snarls, “That would not be awesome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment