Monday, October 24, 2011

Excorism/Excercise

I don't know what excorism has to do with this post except that it is close to Halloween.  I went to this insane excercise class this morning.  Perhaps the instructor is the Devil in disguise as a very fit, cheerful  man.  I used to go quite regularly.  It's a half hour intensive thing involving mostly squats and sprints and pushups in rapid succession.  There are signs on the wall that say things like "It's supposed to hurt."  and "If it feels good, you're not doing it right."  Sounds diabolical to me.  I hadn't been for about five months.

My legs kept buckling as I was walking back to the car, afterwards.  The Man Who Live In My House texted me:  Wat U doin?
Me:  went to excercise class, cant walk, not sure I can drive
MWLIMH:  should I call you a cab?
Me:  i would prefer a litter with four strong young men  shirtless

I did make it home but laundry is out of the question as I can walk up stairs, but not down.

No comments:

Post a Comment