Monday, March 8, 2010

Other Hooligans (they're everywhere)

My friend Robin--we go back to seventh grade, Ms. Bond's Language Arts, the back row.  Unlike me, she did her homework, and never had zits.  Like me,  she is now a mother of hooligans.  Hers are tech-savvy foodies.  Check out this snippet of their blog, "Tucker and Cyrus Make Dinner":



SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2010


Oscars' Sunday Hors D'eouvres



I was thinking on Monday about what I should make for Sunday dinner. Then, Dad reminded me that Sunday was the Oscars. 
 http://cyandidinner.blogspot.com/2010/03/oscars-sunday-hors-deouvres.html


As you can see, Tucker, (age 13) whipped up some mussels with peppers and serrano ham.  This is something to which I aspire: Hooligan Chefs.  I wonder if I could nurture me up some Hooligan Housekeepers while I'm at it?

2 comments:

  1. To Kate and all readers-
    I'm actually 12 until the 6th of April,
    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go for brevity over accuracy. It's prosaic license. Happy Birthday in advance, Tuck. I remember you when you were one day old. How weird is that? Kate

    ReplyDelete